Get Help

A caseworker MUST refer people to the SOS service.

We specialise in providing furniture and household items to families and individuals transitioning into independent accommodation after crisis.

There are many other online resources available for you.

List of websites and/or resources that can help people in emergency or with domestic violence.


If you need emergency assistance please contact lifeline or the police.